7/7/09

Mon Amour

Since I don't have my camera with me, I want to do a post about Paris. I grew up reading French books, listening to French music, and hearing many amazing stories from my grandparents about Paris. Two years ago, I finally had a chance to be there, and I fell madly in love with the city.


I'm dying to go back to Paris. Just thought I'd make a list about all the things I love about the "City of Lights"; hopefully........ somehow my wish will come true and I'll be in Paris again sooner than later.


Tour de Eiffel: No matter what people say, I love the Eiffel tower at night



Cathedrale Notre Dame de Paris: I love "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" by Victor Hugo, this was the first site I visit when I got to Paris



Musee d'Orsay: Full of magnificent paintings by many talented impressionist artists. Claude Monet is my favorite of all time

Madeleines: Paris has so many amazing patisserie full of wonderful pastries. To me, nothing beat a fluffy madeleine and a hot cup of tea at a sidewalk cafe
Coco Chanel's Apartment at 31 Rue Cambon: My idol, Coco Chanel. She's such an inspiration.

Someeone told me once that if I really want something, I should say my wish out loud, the universe will somehow find a way to work with me to make it happen. So here it is, I want to go back to Paris....let's hope I'll have enough strong will to stop my shopping addiction and save enough money to make my wish come true in September :)

No comments: