7/10/09

Oil & hair - My best find of the year

If you've ever seen an Asian beauty ad, you'd see a picture of a beautiful girl with porcelain clear skin, and almost always, she'd have jet black, thick and shiny beautiful hair. Most Asian people I know, consider that image the Asian beauty standard.



The only thing I have comparing to that standard is thick hair. My hair has always been medium brown, frizzy, dry, and very much out of control. I tell everyone I know that my hair has a mind of its own, and whatever its mood is, I'd have to go along for the ride, trying to please it...hoping it won't treat me too badly for the day.



I'm a self-confessed beauty products addict (in fact, I have an uncontrollable shopping addiction but I'll get to that later). I'm always in search for the perfect hair products since I have a dying need to manage my hair. Recently, my hair stylist (Kelly, you rock!) introduced me to MoroccanOil Hair products, and I have been in love. I don't think I can live without a bottle of the Original MoroccanOil in my beauty cabinet.



The Original Moroccanoil is meant to give your hair a silky finish, shine, and restore over-processed hair damaged by enviromental factors and chemical procedures. Boy, this oil delivers its promises. There are 2 ways of using it: applying on wet hair before you blow dry, or on dry hair to control frizz. When I pour the oil out of the bottle, I was a bit scared since the texture of the oil is quite thick and it has a golden brown color. However, after I blow dry my hair, it feels so natural without any trace of residue. The first time I started using this oil on my hair, I couldn't stop touching my hair for hours. My hair was silky smooth for the whole day; my ends were under control, look healthy wihout getting frizzy as the day goes on, and overall, my hair definitely look a lot shinier than it normally is. If you ask me one reason why I must have this hair oil, I'd say, because it gives me the kind of hair I've wanted for a long time.



I'm in love with this product. If you have uncontrollable hair like I do, definitely give this wonderful product a try. Several of my friends have tried it (even the ones without any hair problems), and they all love it.



I don't dream of fitting into the Asian beauty standard, but with the help of this marvelous hair oil, I'm growing to love my hair more and more everyday.



Go here if you'd like to try it. For more information, go here. I hope you'll love it as much as I do.



Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: